To lease a car through Motability, you must be receiving the following:
- Higher Rate Mobility Component of Disability Living Allowance (HRMC DLA)
- Enhanced Rate Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment (ERMC PIP)
- War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement (WPMS)
- Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP)
In addition to receiving one of the above Motability allowances, to be eligible for the Motability Contract Hire Scheme, you will need at least 12 months’ allowance remaining.
What benefits will I receive on the Motability Scheme?
There are a range of benefits which make leasing a car through the Motability scheme an attractive choice. Not only will you be driving a car suited to your individual needs, you can look forward to worry-free motoring with the following benefits:
- Free insurance for two named drivers
- 60,000 mileage allowance over three years
- Service & Maintenance is included and available at Five Acres
- Full RAC Breakdown Assistance
- Annual Car Tax with the first year’s tax included
- Free Replacement of Windscreen if and when required
- A variety of adaptions available
- If you’re interested, contact Five Acres about your new Motability vehicle today!